Question ~ 问题

Does anyone know what is the correct Chinese and English name for the Malay dessert of agar-agar?? Jelly??

谁知道该如何称呼由马来名称演变而来的甜品 – agar agar 啊???

This entry was posted in eats/报饮报食. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Question ~ 问题

  1. victor koo says:

    The Cantonese call it Tai Choi Kou (大菜糕). The Hokkien call it Chai Yen. Don’t know if they are the proper terms though.

  2. YL says:

    yeah… there is always so many versions and corruption of terms that it is very difficult to tell which is which…

  3. YL says:

    果冻不是那种比较软一点的吗???agar agar好象比较硬一点,成分也不同??

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *